Started in 2005 by Madhya Pradesh’s state Government, Gaon Ki Beti Yojana is a scholarship to provide financial assistance to girl children in remote areas. One of the primary reasons girls in rural areas drop their education after the 12th is the financial crisis. In order to promote higher education, it provides Rs 500 to girls who have passed class 12 every month for ten months.
It is offered to economically disadvantaged groups. Every year around 5,000 girls gain benefit from this scheme. To grab the benefits, here is everything about the Gaon Ki Beti Yojana scheme details, such as how to apply, eligibility criteria, documents required, etc.
|Gaon Ki Beti Yojana Scheme 2023 Details|
|Scheme name||GKBY- MP Gaon Ki Beti Yojana|
|Launched by||Higher Education Department, Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Students (girls) of rural areas in MP|
|Objective||To provide a better quality of education to girls in Madhya Pradesh|
|Amount||INR 500/month for 10 months|
|Benefits of GKBY Scheme 2023 Details|
|Financial Assistance||Girls from unstable financial backgrounds will be able to pursue higher education and will receive a scholarship of INR 5,000 per year.|
|Women Empowerment||Women will be encouraged and brought to the mainstream through education.|
|Rights Awareness||Women will no longer be criticized as they will be made aware of their rights.|
Benefits of MP Gaon Ki Beti Yojana Scheme ?
Here are the Gaon Ki Beti Yojana benefits you should know about:
- The daughters of the village of the state will benefit from this scheme.
- After passing class 12th with 60%, the beneficiary’s daughter will be given Rs 500 for ten months on a monthly basis.
- Daughters studying medical or technical fields will be given INR 750 per month.
- The scheme is available for all the girls in the village.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for the GKBY Scheme?
The Gaon Ki Beti Yojana eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Applicants must be permanently residing in Madhya Pradesh.
- Applicants must be a girl child.
- Applicants must be residing in a rural area.
- Applicants must have passed class 12 with 60% marks.
- Applicants must be studying in the graduation class either in a government or non-government college/university.
- Applicants must prove their domicile in Madhya Pradesh and their village affiliation through official documents.
How to Apply for the Gaon Ki Beti Yojana Online?
To apply for the Gaon Ki Beti Yojana online application, here are the steps to be followed:
- Firstly go to the official website of the Gaon Ki Beti Yojana website.
- Now go to the homepage, then to the student corner and click on the student login option.
- Now enter your username and password, enter the captcha code shown in the box, and click on login.
- Then select the scholarship of your choice and click on register.
- Now on the registration form, you’ll have to provide necessary details such as name, mobile number, gender, email address, etc. Also, keep your documents ready as they need to be uploaded.
- Go through every piece of information you’ve provided to prevent mistakes from happening, and then click on submit.
- Once finished, you can take a printout of the form for future use.
How to Apply for Gaon Ki Beti Yojana Scheme Offline?
To apply for Gaon Ki Beti Yojana offline, here is what you need to know:
- First, download the application form of the Gaon Ki Beti Yojana.
- Once downloaded, fill in all the necessary details as asked in the form. Make sure every detail you provide is genuine and correct. Remember, any mistake in the Gaon Ki Beti Yojana application form and its details can lead to cancellation.
- Next, attach documents as asked or mentioned on the form.
- Finally, submit your completed application form to the college.
How to Check Application Status for GKBY Scheme?
Here are the steps to follow for the Gaon Ki Beti Yojana status check:
- Firstly visit the official website of the MP State Gaon Ki Beti Yojana Scholarship portal.
- From the homepage, now go to the Track Application Status section. Then you’ll get to see a link named “Track Gaon Ki Beti/ Pratibha Kiran/Vikramaditya Yojana Application Status”- you just need to click on that.
- Once clicked, a new page will appear on the screen. Here you’ll need to fill in all necessary details such as applicant ID, academic year, and code as shown.
- Now click on the show my application option.
- Once clicked, you’ll get all the information on your screen.
Why Does the Gaon Ki Beti Yojana Scholarship Form Get Rejected?
The Gaon Ki Beti Yojana scholarship will get rejected due to several reasons, such as
- In case your parents have an income certificate which is more than 3 years old. This means that your income certificate must be within 3 years.
- Another reason for your Gaon Ki Beti Yojana registration form rejection is that you left the college after receiving the first-year scholarship and were later readmitted the following year. If this happens, your application will surely be rejected.
- If you’ve provided the wrong details on your form during the Gaon Ki Beti Yojana application process
- The scholarship may also get rejected because the bank account is often deactivated or closed due to non-transaction. Therefore, one must do a transaction with their bank account before filling out the Gaon Ki Beti Yojana application form.
- If you’ve provided the wrong bank account details or entered an incorrect IFSC code. So make sure to provide the correct and genuine details. Remember to always check thoroughly before submitting.
- If you’ve provided another person’s bank account details in the Gaon Ki Beti Yojana website registration form. This means the bank account must be in your name.
Frequently Asked Questions on “Gaon Ki Beti Yojana“
- What is the MP Gaon Ki Beti Yojana Scheme?
It is a scholarship offered by the MP State Government. It aims in providing girl’s students with financial assistance after they’ve completed class 12th exam
- How much is provided in this scheme?
The GKBY Scheme provides INR 500/- per month for 10 months and INR 750/- per month to students in medical and technical fields.
- Can Boy apply for this scheme too?
No, the scheme is only available for girls’ students.
- What are the minimum marks required in the 12th standard?
The minimum mark required in the 12th standard is 60%.
- Can Urban areas girl students apply for this scheme?
No, the scheme is only applicable to girls students in rural areas.